The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my does are not due to kid till march 29th & the begining of april but i have been helping our a friend this week(both he & his wife work & so far he has 28 kids born since last sundy. tyoday so far there has been one that had trips & one a single. i have one of them here at my house(his mother wouldn't take care of him) this morning when i went there for the second time there are 2 does that looked like it will be today so going back over. by time mine get ready to kid i will be sick of kidding

·
Registered
427 Posts
(((hugs))) wow, that's a lot of kiddings. I've been doing about the same around here. Those babies make it all worth it to me though. I'm praying that your girls have a completely stress free delivery for you with lots of healthy babies. :pray:

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,251 Posts
Do you have a large herd? What a wonderful friend you must be!! :hug: Give yourself a big pat on the back and have another :coffee: you'll need it! lol I have NDG's but I've always thought Alpines might be a large breed I'd be interested in (I'd need a bigger farm though), they are so beautiful. Hope you can take lots of naps...I have a 2nd round of kids due the same time as yours. Prayers for your kidding season! Hopeing for lots of healthy :girl: :girl: 's

Well, I'm having a cup of coffee then taking the dogs to the groomer! I love the groomer!

Di

1 - 4 of 4 Posts