The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been forever since I raised goat and I have a doe that came up to eat this morning and and she hasn't came out of the barn all afternoon she won't eat now and she looks like she's yawning but can she be going into labor

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Of course; if she's due today then labor is definitely a possibility. Is her udder full & tight? How about her ligaments? Best of luck with kidding :)

·
Registered
617 Posts
I would keep a very close eye on her if you think she is this close,will she eat if you offer her grain or something ?she should,is she up and moving around.goats are usually fairly active until they are very close to delivery

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would keep a very close eye on her if you think she is this close,will she eat if you offer her grain or something ?she should,is she up and moving around.goats are usually fairly active until they are very close to delivery
Normally she will eat if I offer it to her but now she won't even try and eat she will smell it an look away and she's not real active she's just walking around the barn a little bit and laying down this afternoon she would just stand in the corner and not go any where

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
When my goats are not acting like them selfs thats my #1 sign that they are going to pop. Keep a eye on her and happy kidding :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts