The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about a section for all those 4-h kids, where they can help eachother with projects and things amongst themselves. I don't think it should be off limits for adults they can help out to, but sometimes its nice to have a place where kids can post threads and talk to other kids in their same situation and around their own age....this could include grooming health showing 4-h events and requirements....etc.
beth

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I am totally for this idea! Especially with show season just around the corner! Also...I just learned to today that I could try out to be Caprine Queen at my county fair! When they tattoo the market wethers...they will also have a skillathon and the Sr. division guy and girl winners will be Caprine King and Queen. :greengrin: I am in the Sr. division this year! It said 14 and up as of Jan. 1st of current year...and I'll be 15 this year! YAY!

Hmm...some name ideas:

4-H: To Make the Best Better(4-H motto)
4-H: Head, Heart, Hands, Health
Also, in my county(it might be in others too, I don't know)...they have a saying: Are You Into It? So it could be 4-H: Are You into It?

I like 4 the Clovers, but that is for the kids that aren't old enough to be in 4-H yet....like under 8 years old or 3rd grade..something like that! :lol:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
StaceyRoop said:
still trying to decide - suggestions still welcome (ok I'm picky :oops: )

Also should it be under goat discussion forums or under general info?
I didn't mean to sound like i didn't like the suggestions - the computer was giving me fits and I forgot to go back in an edit to say that "I am picky but I really do like some of the suggestions so far"

I will make a catigory for it when I get time - right now I am swamped with stuff to do and I hope to get to it by next week sometime.

Remind me if I don't :wink:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
We have Kids Corner, How about 4H Corner, or I am sure there are kids here that do FFA, We can do 4H/FFA Corner.
Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts