The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today the Pre K class of Alvarado, Texas south Elementary school got to have a fun hand's on educational field trip about how to handle and take care of goats. My farm hand took my youngest mini Nigerian doeling and buckling to the school for the after lunch experience. They got to feed, brush, and handle them and learned how goats can provide everything from milk to drink to soap to wash your hands. Just proves that even the youngest child can learn valuable information ..who knows these may be the future farmers of America! They all certainly had a great time!:grouphug:

·
Registered
818 Posts
That must have been fun for them! On Thursday my officer team and I showed groups of preschoolers all of the animals at the fair. I could tell they were having a lot of fun and learning about livestock at the same time. :)

·
Rusty
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The darling little red headed girl in the first picture started crying afterwards and when my handler asked her what was wrong she said " Nothing I just love them sooooooo much"...was so sweet. My money says she will have a goat one day!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts