Kids, kids and more kids!!! Picture overload!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I took a bunch of pictures yesterday mostly to update what I had on the site. I am totally swimming in gorgeous babies!!! I LOVE it!!!

First is Bewitched, one of Potsie's doelings. She is showing a lot of width. I'm still torn between her and her sister. Right now I'm planning to keep her sister but I still really like this doeling too...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Potsie's buckling Harry...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Secrets, the one I'm planning to keep but I'm still torn with her sister Betwitched. Secrets was having too much fun for many still shots. LOL...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More coming....

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Minuet's triplets...

This is Foxglove, Minuet's blue-eyed buck. He was having way too much fun. ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Sweet Pea, she is the sweetest little thing. All 3 of these kids are heart stealers!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Misty, she's the biggest believe it or not though they're all very close to the same size. And I don't think either doe is blue-eyed after all. Still very hard to tell.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blossom's next...

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    And Blossom's babies.

This is Spellbound, she is just radiant! I LOVE her rich coloring. I am completely on the fence between these two girls. I could go either way...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here's Blossom's other doeling Raven. She is just as rich in color, really red and vibrant black pointed. Both look about equal in confirmation and about the same size so I may let the buyer just choose for me. LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And her lovely little buckling Trouble...
    [​IMG]
    Buck on left, doe on right...
    [​IMG]

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    They are all absoulutly gorgeous!! I love Spells, too bad I'm not looking at adding more goats cuz I would totally get her!

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Aww! They're all so beautiful! I LOVE Misty! :love: Can I have her? :slapfloor:

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I know! Choosing between them is so hard! Not to mention there's more coming!!! :doh: Next year they're going to be more spread out I think. :lol:

7. Anna

Anna New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    Fayette, AL
    Spellbound is so beautiful! Gosh, I love that color! They all are! You have a barn FULL of cute kids!!! Lucky! :wink:

8. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Wow, you have a lot of cute little kids!
    I like Spellbound too. Her color is amazing!

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful little additions to your herd! They are all so different too! Good luck with making your decision on who to keep though!