Kids & kids!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Lawanda, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    I just thought this was a CUTE pic of my kids and my kids! hehe

[​IMG]

here are some other pics of our goats today :) Still haven't found my camera, so these are not very good quality pics... they are from my phone.

Jilly-bean
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jackson, Mr Fluffball :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bella-Boo
    [​IMG]

Bandit's udder, she was on a downhill slope and so we got a good pic of it. LOL (I am a bit excited to start milking here eventually, can you tell? I guess I am a little weird, obsessing over her udder! LOL)
    [​IMG]

Bandit and her kids, Comma (black ears), Llama(white ears), Pajama(all black)
    [​IMG]

2. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    What gorgeous kids and kids you have!! :)

And you're lucky you live on the other side of the country or I may have to sneak in and cuddle jackson and jilly-bean! I love them :D

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwww! :love:

KIDS with kids are just too cute!

I'm glad to see that everyone has settled in!

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Can't say ...who is cuter ....the kids ..........or the kids....LOL :greengrin:

But all are adorable.... :wink: :greengrin:

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    "Kids & kids!!" are really cute & cute! You have a wonderful place there for everyone. :) :cool:

6. DebMc

DebMc Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I see 4 goats and 4 human kids - are they all girls?

Say, your goaties are eating grass! :shocked: Mine don't. Is it a breed thing - some do and others don't???

Cute pics!

Deb Mc

7. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    Idk, my boer mixes and my Alpine eat grass too though... ? *shrug* Dunno!

The goaties are all girlies :)

Those are two of my four daughters, and two of my three nieces :D We got lotsa girls here on our hill ;)

8. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    So cute! Both sets of kids are adorable :) And as for obsessing over udders, I think we all do... I remember at first I was kind of shocked to visit all these goat websites with closeups of the udders... little did I know that in just a couple months I'd be sticking my camera up close and personal to udders, pooches, etc trying to document everything!!

Btw, my goats (Nigis) don't eat grass either... I have to stick the sheep in the pasture if I want the pasture mowed :shrug: