Kikos For Sale in NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Dover Farms, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    We have decided to focus on our Nubians, so we are selling our Kikos.

[​IMG]
    Jasper
    DOB: 3/5/06. 90% Kiko/10% Boer. Can be registered as 44% in IKGA's Commercial Registry as an Experimental Cross at buyers expense. Nice long buck. Has given us some nice kids. $250

[​IMG]
    Willow
    DOB: 1/7/06. 69% Kiko/31% Boer. Can be registered as 69% in IKGA's Commercial Registry as an Experimental Cross at buyers expense. Kidded this year as a yearling without any problems and was an excellent mother. She is bred to Jasper and is due 1/15/08. $250

[​IMG]
    Bianca
    DOB: 3/10/07. 45% Kiko/42.5% Boer/12.5% Nubian. Daughter of Jasper. Nice solid doeling, good maternal lines. NOTE: She can be registered as 22% in IKGA's Commercial Registry as an Experimental Cross at buyers expense ONLY if Jasper is registered! $100

Or $500 for all.

You can contact me here on GS or email me at doverfarms@isp.com

2. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    We have decided not to sell Willow right now. She and Millie's buck kids are going to be my 4-H market goat selection. So she better stay until I get next years market goat. Although, she will be for sale after she weans her kids next spring, along with any of her doe kids and Millie's doe kids.