Kinder goat blog

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lissablack, Feb 1, 2010.

1. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    This month I am the designated blogger at the Kinder Goat blog. If anyone would like to look at it, it is here: http://kindercommunique.blogspot.com/. It's all new to me, but turned out to be easy to figure out, I hope it isn't going to be too boring.

The Kinder Goat blog is a new thing.

Jan

2. Shelly Borg

Shelly Borg New Member

Nov 2, 2009
    Redding CA
    That is a great blog. I will have to read it this month. :) how does your Kinder do as a pack goat? I thought they would be to short in the legs to keep up on hard hikes.

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Great! I'll "follow" it. :)

4. lissablack

lissablack New Member

Nov 30, 2009
    If you want to read my posts, they are in February, but there are topic things and you can fine me by name or I think also by date.

I'm not sure about pack goats, I think they have been used for that, but I don't know how they hold up, don't know about hard hikes. I think the wethers can be pretty tough. There is a kindergoat yahoo group where most of the long time kinder people are and can answer that kind of question. I know some have been trained to pull little carts, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it. My males don't seem to be that short legged, although the females are a lot shorter.

Jan