The Goat Spot Forum banner

Kinder goats?

904 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  cybercat 
#1 ·
I read something about a Nubian pygmy cross. What are your opinions? Is there a market for this breed?

#5 ·
I got 1st generation kinder does $50.00 each. No papers, nothing like that. The lady was getting rid of all her stock, she was more into her dogs. They weren't in good shape when they came, but they are now:) I paid $75.00 for the 2nd generation buck, I was supposed to get papers on him but nothing ever came of it. He was priced low because he was the only goat in among sheep.... All were disease free though:)

Next year I am planing to get some registered kinders, I might still this year, but I have my 2 standard girls too, and I want to get an Alpine as well. Registered ones for does go for $225.00-$300 bucks $125.00-$250 but that is here in WA state.

#6 ·
Kinders do sell but they are hard to find if you are not in the west coast. Many breed them up for first cross. They are not as well known as many milk breeds and their mini versions. They do have a assoication that lists breeders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.