The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 840 Posts

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I have someone go up to Leslie in need of therapy, they go somewhere more comfortable and I jump on the stump. I am queen of the stump!
LOL you know me too well.
I distract Emma with Babette's latest Doeling, Queen of the stump again!!

·
I'm watching you
22,353 Posts
While Emma and Lacie are busy arguing the merits of Alpine bloodlines, I quietly slide a board under them and move them to a nearby pile of dirt. Then I barricade the stump with shopping carts and strangers...I am queen of the stump.

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
While Emma and Lacie are busy arguing the merits of Alpine bloodlines, I quietly slide a board under them and move them to a nearby pile of dirt. Then I barricade the stump with shopping carts and strangers...I am queen of the stump.
NOOOOOO! That is so diabolical and mean! Why!!!

I get an excavator (think thats what its called) and pick everyone and everything up and sling them to an island, The I reclaim my stump.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
When I recover my senses I sic Lacies own attack cat on her, when she is bleeding and running from the claws of her sinister cat, I get on the stump. I am Queen of the stump.

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
NOOOOOO! That is so diabolical and mean! Why!!!

I get an excavator (think thats what its called) and pick everyone and everything up and sling them to an island, The I reclaim my stump.
That is diabolical and mean? You hit me with a wrecking ball and knocked me out with a book? :lol:

I unleash my secretly trained California condor and it picks Lacie up off the stump and deposits her in a herd of poorly conformed goats.
Meanwhile I am Queen of the stump

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I make your dogs a big skillet full of my homemade sausage gravy they turn on you and now I am Queen of the Stump once more!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I throw a potato at Emmas face, when she falls of the stump and has to go to the hospital I jump on the stump, I am queen of the stump
Violent much? :laugh:
Maybe you do need therapy :lol:
I magically make Goober not pee on himself and clean and smell free. While you go to snuggle with him I claim the stump. I am queen of the stump!

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I yell Lacie's here and when you go running to her I jump on the stump. Queen of the stump!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
I fly to MI and steal Billie, I have her held captive in a cage suspended over boiling oil, if you want to see her again, you must step down from your powers of the stump and let me take the throne (the stump), you accept the offer and you get Billie back and I am Queen of the stump again

·
I'm watching you
22,353 Posts
I send Dexter the La Mancha buckling to watch the stump. When Lacie gets all freak out and runs I am again Queen of the stump

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
I fly to MI and steal Billie, I have her held captive in a cage suspended over boiling oil, if you want to see her again, you must step down from your powers of the stump and let me take the throne (the stump), you accept the offer and you get Billie back and I am Queen of the stump again
:eek: Goodness your evil! :p :lol: You can have it...
Until I drive to CA and steal Babette and well, repeat your evil... I am queen of the stump!

21 - 40 of 840 Posts