The Goat Spot Forum banner
821 - 840 of 840 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
i release a bear near goat girls house to distract her run up grab the stump hide it in my fire wood area where i have other stumps that are used as a surface to cut the logs i use the stump as a cutting surface so it blends in. i put a hologram of a distressed goat kidding to distract goat girls even more.
I am queen of the stump

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Really!? A bear!? I have to worry about those enough already!
I had a tracking device on the stump, You have to go pick up Fiona from the breeders, when you leave I run up grab the stump and leave.
I AM QUEEN OF THE STUMP! (no more bears!)

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Fiona already came back from the breeders, so that was a diversion because when i went away i set up another hologram of the road going into the woods. i have a trained owl that grabbed the stump and flew to me i use a shrinking potion on the stump put it in my pocket and put on a gas mask and i am wearing invisible armor so no darts or shots either
I am queen of the stump

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
You are mean!
Soooooo it's a good thing (not for you) that I am good friends with Hermione who teaches me a reversing spell witch I use on the shrinked stump, it is now full sized again. You are to busy looking at the hole in your pocket that the stump made when it got resized, I grab the stump and run of.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I filled the water bucket while they were eating so me and Suzanne are playing tug-a-war with the stump.

·
Registered
482 Posts
While you was trying to run away I put a harmless snake in your escape path..its strikes at you while you are checking for bite marks I grab the stump and climb into my tree house guarded my Gorillias?? Lol

I am queen of the stump!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Okay so know that I'm back we gotta get this going again, its fun!
Okay,
I run into the.house grab the bunch of banana's the gorillas are drawn away to likey fight over them. I climb into the tree house grabbing the stump from Amber89 who is distracted from the gorillas running way, run down the tree, climb into my goat cart and rive away.
I am queen of the stump!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Well as it turns out when you jumped of the stump and landed on me you hurt your ankle, going into the house to get a bandage you forget about the stump. I get out of my cart get the stump,climb back in the cart and drive off. I am queen of the stump!!!!:run:

821 - 840 of 840 Posts