King of the stump!

Discussion in 'Game Room' started by littlegoatgirl, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Old Post Farm

Old Post Farm Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Middle Of Nowhere
    i release a bear near goat girls house to distract her run up grab the stump hide it in my fire wood area where i have other stumps that are used as a surface to cut the logs i use the stump as a cutting surface so it blends in. i put a hologram of a distressed goat kidding to distract goat girls even more.
    I am queen of the stump

2. goat girls

goat girls Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2017
    New mexcico
    Really!? A bear!? I have to worry about those enough already!
    I had a tracking device on the stump, You have to go pick up Fiona from the breeders, when you leave I run up grab the stump and leave.
    I AM QUEEN OF THE STUMP! (no more bears!)

3. Old Post Farm

Old Post Farm Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Middle Of Nowhere
    Fiona already came back from the breeders, so that was a diversion because when i went away i set up another hologram of the road going into the woods. i have a trained owl that grabbed the stump and flew to me i use a shrinking potion on the stump put it in my pocket and put on a gas mask and i am wearing invisible armor so no darts or shots either
    I am queen of the stump

4. goat girls

Dec 13, 2017
    New mexcico
    You are mean!
    Soooooo it's a good thing (not for you) that I am good friends with Hermione who teaches me a reversing spell witch I use on the shrinked stump, it is now full sized again. You are to busy looking at the hole in your pocket that the stump made when it got resized, I grab the stump and run of.

5. Suzanne_Tyler

Suzanne_Tyler GreenTGoats

Jul 19, 2014
    US
    Goat girls goes to water the goats after they eat. I carry the stump off in the mean time.

I am queen of the stump.

6. goat girls

Dec 13, 2017
    New mexcico
    I filled the water bucket while they were eating so me and Suzanne are playing tug-a-war with the stump.

7. Suzanne_Tyler

Suzanne_Tyler GreenTGoats

Jul 19, 2014
    US
    I run and get the bucket of water, dump it all over goat girls.

She rushes into her house for a towel. I run away with the stump.

I am queen of the stump.

8. Amber89

Amber89 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2018
    While you was trying to run away I put a harmless snake in your escape path..its strikes at you while you are checking for bite marks I grab the stump and climb into my tree house guarded my Gorillias?? Lol

I am queen of the stump!!

9. Pack Goat Girl

Pack Goat Girl Active Member

Jun 17, 2018
    Okay so know that I'm back we gotta get this going again, its fun!
    Okay,
    I run into the.house grab the bunch of banana's the gorillas are drawn away to likey fight over them. I climb into the tree house grabbing the stump from Amber89 who is distracted from the gorillas running way, run down the tree, climb into my goat cart and rive away.
    I am queen of the stump!

10. Nigerian dwarf goat

Nigerian dwarf goat Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    i get in a tree next to the stump. i jump off the tree on to pack goat girl knocking her off the stump! I AM QUEEN OF THE STUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Pack Goat Girl

Jun 17, 2018
    Well as it turns out when you jumped of the stump and landed on me you hurt your ankle, going into the house to get a bandage you forget about the stump. I get out of my cart get the stump,climb back in the cart and drive off. I am queen of the stump!!!!:run:

12. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    I grow a new tree, (letting the goats snack on it a little)cut it down and get on it! I am queen of the stump!

13. Pack Goat Girl

Jun 17, 2018
    The stump that i am sitting on is copyrighted so your stump is invalid-queen of the stump.

14. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    I lassoed the stump off your Cart and now I'm standing on it watching you driving away cluelessly
    I am queen of the stump!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Pack Goat Girl

Jun 17, 2018
    Key word *SITTING ON THE STUMP*-yours truly still QUEEN.OF THE STUMP.:p

Nigerian dwarf goat likes this.