The Goat Spot Forum banner
261 - 280 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Ladybug is down to 16 days!! So ready for more babies...trying to keep myself busy passing the time lol.

Tried to get pics of girls today abd they wouldnt leave me alone. I did get a pic of Mocha's teeny FF baby udder staring! She's not due until Feb 24 but the last few days it's started to develop!

And a couple of the babies. Hope leaves on Sunday and her brother probably within the next couple weeks.

Vertebrate Mammal Grass Fawn Terrestrial animal
Jeans Dog breed Plant Snout Terrestrial animal
Plant Dog Sunglasses Dog breed Carnivore
Dog breed Working animal Mammal Carnivore Road surface

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
4,130 Posts
Ladybug, can't wait to see that udder in milk!!! Also, Mochas Lil udder bump is adorable!! Ahh, when I first see a little udder bump, I check it almost everyday to see if it's any bigger lol.. we now have a Mocha too!! She's not a mini BUT, she is Registered Nubian! So it counts lol!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
Looking good! I love FF udders. The 2F udders are really fun too since they change so much but its so exciting to get the first glimpses of the FFers.
Thanks! Ladybug is Mocha's dam too so it will be interesting to see how she improved over her.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
Ladybug, can't wait to see that udder in milk!!! Also, Mochas Lil udder bump is adorable!! Ahh, when I first see a little udder bump, I check it almost everyday to see if it's any bigger lol.. we now have a Mocha too!! She's not a mini BUT, she is Registered Nubian! So it counts lol!!
Me too! I'm always checking and watching it grow LOL

·
Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
2,150 Posts
Oooh Ladybug, you're getting close!! Can't wait to see the adorable hostages she's cooking! 😁

Awww, I love the little udder Mocha has started! It's so cute! Can't wait to see what it looks like once full! 😍

Mercy's kids are getting so big!! They look like giants for their age compared to my Nigie kids lol!!

261 - 280 of 449 Posts