The Goat Spot Forum banner
281 - 300 of 449 Posts

·
Registered
Capriculturalist and Goat Slave
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #285 ·
So today was heat day for Jacinth whom I re-bred (after her miscarriage) 21 days ago...she wasn't hussying it up at the fence today so I am thinking she is bred again!! I bred her to my mini buck Jake in hopes of keeping a doeling from her. (pleeease Jacinth give me a doe!!)

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
I'll see if I can get pics tomorrow. Bug will be 11 days!! She's being a moody brat though. I try to pet her (and sneak a feel of ligs) and she yells at me and runs off...of course, unless I have cookies then she is trying to tackle me 🙄 😂

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #293 ·
11 days left for Bug. Im so ready to see who she is hiding! Calla there tonher left and Bug's fat baby Mocha to the right with babies of her own!

And a pic of Mercy's boy. The girl left Sunday and Mercy left Thursday. He leaves next week...so Bug needs to give me my little girl lol

Working animal Tree Dog breed Fawn Terrestrial animal
Plant Goat Working animal Dog breed Grass
Plant Working animal Goat Tree Grass

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #295 ·
Those girls were just a moanin and groanin yesterday lol hilarious.
haha yea they were...Oh Lulu! I can't imagine her moans once she if actually big pregnant lol

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·
9 days left! Not a change at all lol. Still has ligs pretty good though she does not like me to feel them haha. Last year she went on her due date so I'm anticipating the same which will be next weekend.

I'm super anxious to see the kids from Feb though, feels so far away...sigh.

281 - 300 of 449 Posts