The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
Goat Slave
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I guess it's that time! We will be having some babies in about 5 weeks! These are our dates and girls due. This year has been a frustrating one with girls coming back into heat again. Calla just came back in for the 3rd time, ugh.

But, we have 43 days left!!

Eggplant x Jake - 11/22 - F2 minis
Lulu x Ruler - 11/26 - Purebred Nubians
Prissy x Ruler - 12/17 - Purebred Nubians
Peach x Sinai - 2/9 - F2 minis
Sunny x Sinai - 2/14 - F1 minis
Olive x Sinai - 3/7 - F2 minis
Velvet x Sinai - 3/7 - F2 minis
Calla x Rocket - 3/9 - F2 minis
Margaret x Lyric - TBD

Shalom and Moxie are being held over until next year. Ruler and Jake left earlier this year. Rocket is new, my friend who I sold Prissy to had to get out of goats, it's a sad situation, but she gave me Prissy and her kids Velvet and Rocket. I'm excited to see all of Sinai's kids this year.

Some belly pics of the first 3 due:

Eggplant, she's pretty wide. Assuming twins (what she had last year with same buck) but she has trips in the family. She has 43 days to go.

Dog breed Carnivore Goat Terrestrial animal Working animal

Lulu - She was being unphotogenic here LOL. I'm betting twins on her. She has 47 days left. Hers and Eggplants udders have just started filling.

Mammal Working animal Dog Carnivore Dog breed
Plant Working animal Goat Sheep Gas

And Prissy. She's a half-sister to Lulu. Both these girls are having PB Nubians while Eggplant has minis. Prissy has 66 days left. She is huge, the pic doesn't do her justice. She started her belly at about 65 days along and is bigger than Lulu who is due sooner. Prissy had trips last freshening and I believe she does again. We recently started drying her off in prep for birth.

Bird Beak Plant Galliformes Terrestrial animal

Fence Goat Plant Goat-antelope Working animal

And these are the two bucks they are bred to:

Ruler (To Prissy and Lulu)
Dog breed Dog Gesture Collar Carnivore

And Jake, my first homebred buck!

Fawn Terrestrial animal Tail Grass Working animal

I'll add pics of everyone else as they progress. I'm about to do another set of bloodwork...then I have yet another set to do because girls keep coming back into heat...sigh.

·
Registered
Goat Slave
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh my goodnesz...baby LuLu? I remember when she was born.....😁
They are beautiful. Your Bucks are stunning.. Cant wait to see more pictures. They all look great!
It's crazy huh? She will be 3 in December!! Little baby Lulu, who lived in our house for like 3 weeks like a little puppy 😆
Eye Goat Dog breed Wood Working animal

·
Registered
Goat Slave
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is one of the favorites here too! Her personality can't be beat. She always enjoys interaction, lets you do whatever you want with no complaints, and is a phenomenal milker! And she's so pretty, we love our Lulu girl. She's the biggest one out there now, all these minis and her big standard self lol

·
Registered
Goat Slave
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Omg shes so precious! That baby pic 😍 i think lulu is one of my fav of your girls. Her babies are gonna be beautiful
This was her baby 2 years ago. She's so gorgeous. I regretted letting her go, BUT she is only 2 hours up the road with a very good friend. She is a big girl too now for a mini and looks a lot like her mama! So looking forward to these babies!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Raising Quality Show & Commercial Goats
8,998 Posts
Seee Im not the Only one who.loves your long eared babies! They are adorable. But LULU just owns my heart! Shes just so precious! And he daughter was too. Cant wait to see what ears 🤦‍♀️....errrrr what cuties shes has this year!😍😂🤣

·
Registered
Goat Slave
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lulu is a special girl. Here is a better pic from last night of Lulu and Prissy bellies. Lulu has popped more in the last couple of days. 43 days for her left. Her udder is filling little by little to, each day.

Bird Beak Plant Terrestrial animal Livestock

1 - 20 of 293 Posts