Lab mouse 93 had a girl

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Graffogefarms, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms New Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Well, Lab Mouse had a girl - huge, out of guy ! Good news, :girl: , yahoo! I think Lola is in labour, waiting for cow the goat to kid, and worried about Flo, she is due anytime, or could be past due, she can't get up, she is a BA, gave her the antibio shot, put a multivitamin in some warm water with sugar beet pulp, which she laped up, she just can't seem to stand. I checked them before picking up my daughter at 2, and it looked like she was pushing, but came back - nothing, not opened much in the back. Vet said to give her the shot, and get some calcium into her, the fact that she can't stand worries me, as other than a little 7 year old, and the 11 year old - neither one of them strong, I don't think I will be able to lift her to the front of the house into the car. I think Flo is the one who lay on Mia's girl, accidentally. Any ideas anyone - could it be a possible sciatic problem - I remember when I was preggers with John, he would sit on a nerve and down I would go! Many years ago!

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Congrats and on the doe who won't get up, I would do as the vet said and get calcium into her ASAP!