Labor Day Mini-Vacation

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by FunnyRiverFarm, Sep 8, 2009.

1. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
  2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    SO jealous!

I had to work all day

So what kind of dog is that? pretty

3. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    Awww, man! :( Did you at least get paid time and a half?

Thanks! I am not sure which one you mean--but we have a Beagle and a Brittany Spaniel.

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Looks like you had a great time.

I was able to go riding horses with my DH. Then I went and delivered some gots to their new home, and then went and did some shopping.

So the best part was riding with DH.

5. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wonderful pics-nice to see other places we might never get the chance to see. Thanks for the very pretty and relaxing pics!

I was home for the day-watched a movie and puttered.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Looks like you had an awesome LAbor day... :thumbup: ... thanks for sharing.... :wink:

really nice pics..... :greengrin:

7. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Great pics and what a beautiful place! You live a very full life.....always doing something fun and adventurous!
    Your pups are so cute and look like they had a great time too! Did you guys camp out or did a day trip?

So FunnyRiver.....your name is Angela? That is my 26yr old daughters name......I knew there was a reason why I liked you! :greengrin: My Angela is a fun loving adventurous type too!

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Nope -- We should I know -- but our boss is cheep

9. FunnyRiverFarm

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    How fun! I would LOVE to have my husband go horseback riding with me...but he grew up in the city and is "afraid of anything bigger than me"...LOL!

Sounds like a relaxing day! :)

Thanks! We try to have as much fun as possible! :) We did spend one night there because it is about a 4 hour trip each way...and that would be a lot of driving for one day. And, yeah, the dogs loved it!

Yep, that's my name! I'm close in age to your daughter too--I'll be 25 in December. Sounds like we'd probably get along really well. :greengrin:

How crummy! I bet you can't wait to finish grooming school--then you won't have to work for them anymore.

10. tonks001

tonks001 New Member

Sep 24, 2009