The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
29,990 Posts
Awe hes adorable. Glad he's eating. Dis mom deliver her placenta?
You can bounce mom to see if you feel anymore kids..
Stand behind her to one side a bit and bend over her and hug her belly. Put your hands flat on the belly just infront of the udder. Lift her belly and let it drop..keeping hands in place. If there is a baby..you may feel it hit your hand. You may need to move your hands around a bit.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Awe hes adorable. Glad he's eating. Dis mom deliver her placenta?
You can bounce mom to see if you feel anymore kids..
Stand behind her to one side a bit and bend over her and hug her belly. Put your hands flat on the belly just infront of the udder. Lift her belly and let it drop..keeping hands in place. If there is a baby..you may feel it hit your hand. You may need to move your hands around a bit.
Okay. Thank you!!! I don't know. She might be having another one because she's having some contractions.

·
Registered
29,990 Posts
Hows it going?

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Your new little one is an adorable surprise!! Mom is adorable too.
I hope all is well and she passed the placenta.
Congratulations!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn’t have iodine so I didn’t do it. Lady Jane having a baby was really a surprise. I didn’t even know she was even pregnant! Last Saturday I saw that she had an utter and I about freaked out, but after a bit I didn’t think anything of it. The really bad thing is is that I think her son that she had (Chester) got her pregnant.

So far there’s only that one baby, but to me she still looks big.

·
Registered
29,990 Posts
Nigies are normally chunky. Did she deliver her placenta?
His daddy being his brother would make him a good candidate for being a wethered pet when he's old enough:)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts