The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is all of our ribbons won in the past 4 years at shows. We are so proud of our does and bucks and were hoping that we will take home some more at our next upcoming show!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Very nice! I'm starting my own little wall, too! :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We go to dairy goat shows, big and small all up in northern california. Our next one is in watsonville! Im starting to run out of wall space.

·
Owner of 4 La Manachas.
303 Posts
We do not want to see the stinking ribbons.... We want to see the lovely goat that won them. :) JK Congrates

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
When I was showing, I didn't have anymore room on the wall, so I just started throwing the ribbons, rosettes and plaques in buckets and bins. Didn't have the room on my walls. I shown for 5-6 years, but I was showing my Alpine show strings of 20 does or so at a time, when I had over 60 does. Way too many ribbons, I think my daugher took them with her....

·
Registered
626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
This is a picture of our senior boy Meadow Creek Jqs Montage. Montie has a total of 6 grand champions and 4 best of breeds. He also ha 4 reserve champions. This boy is the sire of over 50 kids. When we went to pick up a doeling from this guy he was getting rid of most of his herd. He offered us a pick of many bucks and just seeing monties sweet personality we knew that he couldnt go to the sale so we took him in flr free! In return we let the man (who us now running his dairy buiness again) use him for 2 years of breeding . Montie has sired many beautiful kids and most of those ribbons are from him and kids related to him. He is so funny, if he sees a person that he doesnt know he goes and hides in his barn, he is truely a magnificent boy!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts