The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okayyy. So the alpine deal fell through and I am now looking at my other options. This is the one I am looking at for now. 2011 LaMancha doe. $225 CAE negative. Throws color. The lady is SUPER nice and said she would breed her to her buck for free in the fall.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
58,899 Posts
She looks like a nice girl. If the woman is close by, I would have her show you how to milk and milk in front of her so she can help you with pointers. It really is good if you can find something close by so you can find local mentors.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hopefully you can get this one! Free buck service is always a plus! That itself can run from $50-$100 for a nice buck. :)

Where are you finding all of these nice does for sale? I wish there was that good of a selection around here!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hopefully you can get this one! Free buck service is always a plus! That itself can run from $50-$100 for a nice buck. :)

Where are you finding all of these nice does for sale? I wish there was that good of a selection around here!
I got on the Indiana Dairy Goat Assoc. facebook page and posted saying I wanted a nice, friendly family doe that was CAE and CL free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts