The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kami has always been my favorite doe. Mom told me not to get my hopes up. I told her she had no faith in what my goat would do for animal crackers.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like both are Chamoisee with two white dots right over their withers and white facial stripes.

We also got over a quart of colostrum to put in the freezer after the babies had nursed and we had pulled the rest of what the babies needed out into a smaller bottle.

I walked out into the barn, saw the babies and screamed. I couldn't form words I was so excited. Then I saw they were both doelings and thought I was going to cry tears of joy.

·
rdmtnfarms
741 Posts
I think you just raised the stock in animal crackers ;) congrats they are very pretty girls.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Congrats on the cute little girls! Ahhh the power of animal crackers, never under estimate the power of animal crackers :laugh:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Kami has always been my favorite doe. Mom told me not to get my hopes up. I told her she had no faith in what my goat would do for animal crackers.
So THAT'S the trick, huh? My favorite doe, also a Lamancha, is due soon. I guess I'll start free feeding animal crackers, maybe I'll get twin doelings too! Lol! And congrats! They're beautiful!! :)

·
Registered
626 Posts
They're adorable, I hope my big ol' mancha domino has doelings. *drives two walmart for a cart of animal crackers*

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
961 Posts
Congrats! They're adorable! If animal crackers make twins.... what magical food makes triplets?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts