The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my order of land of havilah, and it’s says 1/2 a teaspoon of the dewormer for a 75 pound goat, how is that enough? Does anyone up the dosage? Is that strong? If so I have no words, how can that little of dewormer be so effective?

·
Registered
560 Posts
I just got my order of land of havilah, and it’s says 1/2 a teaspoon of the dewormer for a 75 pound goat, how is that enough? Does anyone up the dosage? Is that strong? If so I have no words, how can that little of dewormer be so effective?
It does also say how often to do it. It's much better to give small doses slowly and regularly than to have it all at once. I believe it's effective. I've been using it for a a little bit and I can see a pretty big improvement.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Thanks everyone , I was using Molly’s herbal dewormer and you need 2 teaspoon instead of 1/2 a teaspoon, so when I saw the dosage I was like, what 😲 how can that little bit do anything
Ah yes. I was using Molly's herbals too. However, I found that they weren't as strong as LOH. Land of Havilah's dewormer is so strong it almost burns my hands when I'm rolling the treats out.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sneeze every time I open the bag. 😂
I sneezed as well, I wanted to see if it smelled as strong as Molly’s , so when I opened it I stupidly put my face up to the bag and took a sniff, I almost fell over it smelled so strong, don’t need smelling salts any more LOH will bring any one back to consciousness, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts