The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to focus mainly on my miniature nubians so am most of my nigerian does. Currently in heat i have the following for sale (a couple of them priced for quick sale before winter I hope.

Lukalah Farm Star Chatcher ~ $150 **BRED 9/14/13**
Cream and white doe
3yr old ADGA registered doe. This girl will make a good family milker - she has very nice easy to milk teats that milk out super fast. Although she doesnt have a show udder it is a functional udder. Was Bred today to a buck who will add milk production and udder. He is AGS registered "MotherEarthsFarm John Jacob who is out of Mystic acres Chaos who is a fabulous milker who also scored VERY well on her LA this year.

Tippsy Hills Nova Born November 2013 ~$100
(currently in heat and can sell bred for an extra $50)
Cream and White doe with black dorsal strip
This is the daughter of above doe - She is very dairy and should make a great milker - I was very much looking forward to seeing this girl freshen until i changed my focus of my herd. She could use a longer neck but otherwise is super long and dairy

Tippsy Hills T'Cup - Born Nov 2013 ~ $200 **Blue Eyes**
Buckskin pictured - need to get better picture of her as this does not do her justice.
Currently in heat and can also be sold bred for an extra $50.
This girl is very nice, long and dairy and comes from great milk lines and will make a great milker. She has also shown well this season with some 2nd placings and 1 first placing.

MotherEarthFarm Valentine Born June 2013 ~ $250
Black and white doe - very nice little doe that I am reluctant to sell but must to make room for my mini's. She comes from nice milking background as well and has wonderful long dairy body.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts