The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My numbers have gotten to a point where I'm quite overwhelmed and cannot handle it all as much as I want to keep them all. The only goats I have that are positively staying are my two bucks. They have made such a huge impact on my herd so far and I cannot bear to sell either of them. I will entertain reasonable offers on most any of my does. I'll list the ones that I'd like to go first. Any ones that I didn't list you can email or PM me about. On the does I'm selling I'd be willing to breed to your choice of buck for an extremely reasonable & low fee.

Reg. Does:

Vincek Farm's Aphrodite $350
Vincek Farm's Lucretia $350
Doubletree Bejeweled ($250) ( In Milk, I'm only selling her because I have a granddaughter of hers. She is a wonderful brood doe. She's a bit old for the show ring but she has kidded out with triplets (mostly does) everytime I've bred her and never any problems. I feel like she would be great for someone just getting into goats and needs a goat with "training wheels". )

Unreg. Does :

Dahlia- $200. She is 4yr old mostly Nigerian, some Pygmy and a tiny bit of nubian. She is a spectacular milker for her size!!! She is about 24 inches tall. Dahlia gives 1/2 a Gallon per milking at her peak. It is possible to get a gallon daily off of this girl.

Kids :

I have a doeling out of Jewel x Birdy. $325
I have a buckling out of Sisyphus x Birdy. $300

Most goats can be seen on my website.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Aahhh! Why must you post such things?! I don't need another goat... I don't need another goat...

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
^ I was wondering that but was trying not to ask lol!

I don't need another goat... I don't need another goat...

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
LOL! That you did ;) but seeing it is still a tease! Lol! :p
That Jewel x Bird doeling is what is catching my attention lol!

But... Again... I don't need another goat.. I don't need another goat.. I... Don't... Need... Another... Goat...

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Ok... Your right Danielle.... So how about... I don't have money for another goat! I don't have money for another goat! LOL!
That is very true ;) lol!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I would very much be interested in Aphrodite. Could I see some more pictures of her and where in upstate ny are you. I am somewhat familiar with NY. I lived there for a while just outside of Utica area. Let me know if you still have her and would like to see pictures.

·
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
As of now it looks like all three senior does listed should be going this weekend together. If it falls through I'll let you all know, I'll also be listing more once these three are sold.

Skyla you especially don't need another goat bred to say.. Birdy. ;)

I post pictures of Jewel's udder once my laptop decides to start charging again. It has some good & some bad days.

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Wow! That's great! :D

Ahhh! Stop!! *plugs ears* I can't hear you and I didn't hear what you just said :p lol!

LOL! I fight with my computer a lot lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts