The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Transport October 28th to MA and November 1st to NJ (will also be in NH on Nov 1st)

Bucks or does/kids

All goats from NJ to MA will have to meet me along the way or goats will stay in my truck till pick up.

$50.00 per goat $25.00 per each additional goat.

$2.00 a day board at my house if not picked up within 1-2 days (discussion of actual pick up and timing will need to be arranged before).

All goats must be from CAE, CL & Johnes free herds. Proof will be required. This is for the safety of your goats as well as mine.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I leave tomorrow - reminder all goats must be from TESTED herds. Proof is required.

I will be at God's Love Farm and Phoenix Rising Farm. Both farms have goats forsale so take the opportunity to check them out. (For God's love farm contact carlene I do believe she is selling more then is on her forsale page - check this link http://lamiae.meccahosting.com/~a000529d/gpage152.html )

·
Registered
267 Posts
We live up near scranton. Jason would be a very unhappy man if I bought any goats. We bred our girls to a lovely mini nubian buck. I told Jason that I want to keep all of the kids, he went pale.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kannm said:
We live up near scranton. Jason would be a very unhappy man if I bought any goats. We bred our girls to a lovely mini nubian buck. I told Jason that I want to keep all of the kids, he went pale.
haha :shades:

Ok I am leaving in a few min. Anyone who hasn't made confirmation with me must now contact me via email [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts