The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last chance this year for a Sunrising Alpine junior alpine herdsire. Multiple delivery options including Nationals. Just posted pictures of the last 3 on our farm page at https://www.facebook.com/SunriseFarmNC

·
Care giver of 4 milkers, one doeling, and One beau
915 Posts
where do you live?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The farm is in Western NC near the SC state line, but we can deliver to many states south, north, east and west in the next month. Or fly them..

Entire herd is tested CAE, TB and Bruceellosis free annually - USDA certified and accredited. We are also on ADGA DHIR and La programs.

·
915 Posts
how much are you asking for him? I probably won't be able to buy him because we don't want a buck until late august but he looks amazing.

·
915 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks. The bucks I just posted are $400 each. I will be going through Ohio on my way back from Nationals but don't think I can make it on the way there. We could talk about holding him longer for pickup with a deposit. I think unless you are looking for a mature buck most of the good ones are gone long before the end of August.

·
915 Posts
when is the way back from nationals we probably will just by a local buck or bring a buck here for a few weeks. They sound great though I hope you can sell them. We found a pretty good buck last august we really aren't that picky as long as they are registered Alpine and, if tested for CAE, negative then that's good enough.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks - we will be heading back from Nationals when it ends on July 13th so should be in Ohio the evening of the 13th or on the 14th. If you want a buck just to breed your does and are not particular about genetics or production I am sure you can find something cheaper and closer - the benefits of these guys is that they come from lines with generations of milk stars and documented superior genetics awards.

·
915 Posts
It's not like we want cheap bucks but we really can't keep a buck around we don't have the room.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts