Last Chemo Treatment

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by fritzie, Sep 19, 2008.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    well i got my last treatment today. they6 gave me a purple heart certificate that says i am a survivor of cancer & made it thru chemo. so now i have to go 10/31 to have my port flushed then on 12/5 i go for another pet scan & on 12/12 i go to have my bloods teated. he said i will also need another bone marrow biopse done in about 3 to 4 months to make sure it got the cancer that wasa in my bones. i am so glad to done with chemo. i did go to the tenn state fair with my goats & did pretty good with a couple of seconds,3rds & 4th's. i could not have gone if it wasen't for all my goat friends her in tn they were so good to me.
    i want to thank every one for there thoughts & prayers for me thru all of this. i couldn't make it with out all the support you folks & my friends have give me. :grouphug:
  2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    WAHOO! :cool: :stars: :cool: :stars: :dance: :wahoo: :dance: :wahoo:

Congrats! I am so happy for you!

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH lord, I want to thank you for what you have done to help Fritzie through this,she could not of ever done it with out you.

Fritzie, We new you could do it. Congratulations, on the WONDERFUL news. We will still pray that you stay cancer FREE. :cool: :sun: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
  4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thank you God!! Prayers answered and on the way to recovery...WAHOOOOO :leap:
  5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    yahoooooooooooooo...................thank you lord........and ....... I am so happy for you.................... :leap:
  6. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Congratulations Fritzie- that's a good thing to put behind you. May all your future checkups be boringly negative.
  7. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    Wow Fritzie!!! That is awesome!!!!! We will keep up our prayers for you!!!!!
  8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    It's great to hear that you are doing well. We all new you could do it. :leap:
  9. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    :cool: :leap: :stars: :wahoo: :dance: :wahoo: :stars: :leap: :cool:
  10. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    :grouphug: thanks every one. it was all your prayers & thoughts that did it for me.
  11. Poverty Bay

Poverty Bay New Member

Aug 2, 2008
  12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats Fritzie!!! I am so glad that it is over!!! :cool: