last doe to kid for the spring season

Discussion in 'Mini Mania' started by silvergramma, May 1, 2010.

1. silvergramma

silvergramma New Member

Nov 9, 2009
    Yesterday Elsie Mae's twin sister,, Wilma gave me twin buckskin doelings..very creamy lil girls.. nice and leggy
    so now thats 8 new kids,,
    four does and four bucklings..
    Squirt, Smokey and Bandit, Yahtzee, Twister, and Jenga
    these two are named Laverne and Shirley,, they will have visitors today if the rain lets up..
    all moms are doing fine and Cocoa has become herd queen as far as protection of babies is concerned ,,If Dottie is pregnant we'll see how she does for the position come September or August.. thats when next batch of kids is due..
    Batteries dead in camera waiting for trip into town for supplies then will pick up more..cane someone tell me how to get multiple pics in one post..???Yah I'm tired and I dragged in for coffee and computer this am.. :kidblue: :kidred: :kidblack: :kidblack: :kidblue: they're all over the place..... :ZZZ:

2. Wonderful for you... I am happy for you.

As for the pics, and I can't wait to see them, I load them on my site or photo bucket. Then I right click, copy and past the properties or the direct link on the bucket. Then I paste in the img slots. you just it img and between the // paste. Then repeat. Hope that helps.