Last Kidding Video Montage

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by goatheaven, Mar 15, 2008.

1. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    After 8 years we have decided to retire and just have goats as pets. It's sad but I am tired and we have many does still here who should not be bred for different reasons. It's been fun but now I am going to enjoy them as pets. We might be breeding Great Pyrs again. We're on the waiting list for a great female right now so we may breed them again. If I get the need to have a kid, I'll just go out and buy one. Hope you enjoy the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldENMNGyJHs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldENMNGyJHs[/ame]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Well breeding is only one part of keeping goats. Pets make them worth while so at least you get to keep the best part!!! :D

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I really enjoyed that! Very creative too! I know your girls will end up fat and sassy and very happy too! It is sort of sad though but at the same time it's very un selfish of you to give up breeding knowing that you have some girls that should retire and have them spend their days spoiled rotten(even more!) No more pulling your hair out waiting for babies! I know that next year I'll try and do my part to give you your "kidding" fix!

4. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    That was a very impressive video - thank you for sharing. What software did you use to create it?

5. goatheaven

goatheaven New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    South Carolina
    There is a website called onetruemedia.com and you can create video montages etc. You can use it for free or pay a year subscription to get all the perks! You can also buy a DVD quality video of your montage through them. The quality is great!

We are going to miss having kids but we really have some older does and some who had birthing problems that we want to have a great home to live out their life. We also have some spoiled wethers I can not sell for fear of them being meat. We'll use our goats to help us with our raising Great Pyr venture. We raised Pyrs many years ago and thought we may try and breed a few again. We are on the waiting list for a great girl who we hope will be born in a few days. I'll keep you posted. Her parents are awesome llama and babydoll sheep protectors in GA.