Last of my girls to kid for the spring

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by loveallgoats, Mar 17, 2010.

1. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Well I am down to the last 3 doe's left to kid for the spring. They are all due anytime between now and the first week in April. All have their udders and are filling a little more each day. This weekend we are having my sons birthday party at the house and I just know they are waiting to kid when all the little human kids are here LOL! Anyway, I am just going to put my website on here so you can see them. I have dial up and it takes forever to put anything up. www.underthestarsnigerians.weebly.com. Its the two listed under the first freshners(i know they arent quite yet but will be) and banchee who is on the boer page. This way you can see the pedigrees and dad's.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very pretty goaties! You must be getting excited to see more babies!

3. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks! I am getting so excited I can hardly wait LOL! I check all of their ligs like twice a day and lets just say they are not liking me too much right now. My prediction is that Banchee my boer doe will be first followed by Wendy and then Milkshake. They all look to have twins so I am really hoping for a doe from each of them. :)

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    very pretty girls :)

I know how exciting it is with FF because you want to see how they mature out

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are very pretty indeed.... :wink: :greengrin: :love:

6. loveallgoats

loveallgoats New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    Arizona
    So last night Banchee(boer doe) was doing alot of yelling and her bag looked a little fuller. So hubby and I watched her till 11pm then went to bed. She has the really thick white goo that she has had for a while coming out a lot more now too. But this am still no babies and she was eating like a pig! She is going to make me wait forever. She so better have a doe for me LOL. The other two no real change yet.

7. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Very nice pics and website too. Happy kidding in the days/weeks to come! :)