The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Wow they are growing like weeds! :D they are cuties! :)
Willows color has changed quite a bit!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As of this moment I plan on going to the show. Its not that far from me. I won't be showing but looking to learn all I can. I went out in the pasture with the girls yesterday and Keri was giving me kisses and then bit my nose. She is getting a whole lot more friendlier now..

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Haha!! I have a few that do that.. One of our bucklings is the worst! Trying to break that habit before he gets much bigger!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well the girls had better run and hide tomorrow afternoon. My new clippers I order came today and gonna give it a go and see what happens. hahaha.. Can't in morning running up to Weare to pick up some guinea hens. The way they jump around could be interesting. lol

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Haha!! Oh they are fun to do the first few times lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Yes! Pics are a must ;)

I clipped one and a half today.. The storm rolled in as I was half way through Promise and I didn't want the clippers plugged in with the lightning. So I called it a day. Will finish her and do Puffy in the morning :)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well I did it and am surprised it went so well.. Just remember this is my first attempt and Will need to do some touch ups but at least they will be cooler now.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts