The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lava is on day 143 and ligaments are soft and she is acting kinda spacey and she has some white discharge the past 2 days but who knows.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
goathappy said:
Wow!! Look at those teats!! I'd say twins, hopefully girls :) :girl:
Yea Lava has a nice udder with really nice big teats. I plan on keeping a buck out of her this year if the right color and blue eyes are born.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
liz said:
I don't blame you!! She's definately got something to pass along! So I guess I should change my prediction to :boy: :girl: ..
:ROFL: Yep but you know now that I want a boy out of her she won't give me one.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
well her udder could use being more full but other then that she looks to be getting very close, not posty yet (wahoo I figured out what posty looks like now) but that can come quickly

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
She has a very nice udder, is she a first freshener? Don't let those first freshening girls with socked on udders fool you, they tend to kid with what looks like small udders, but their next freshening will knock your socks off.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actually Ashley Lava is a forth freshner. Her udder is very tight to her body and this is what it looked like last year when I bought her in milk after she weaned the last two of her quads. I do think it will fill some more though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts