Lava day 143

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by trob1, May 10, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Lava is on day 143 and ligaments are soft and she is acting kinda spacey and she has some white discharge the past 2 days but who knows.

[​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She has a very nice beginning udder! I'd say she'll follow suit with a day 146 delivery...twins :girl: :girl:

3. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Wow!! Look at those teats!! I'd say twins, hopefully girls :) :girl:

4. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yea Lava has a nice udder with really nice big teats. I plan on keeping a buck out of her this year if the right color and blue eyes are born.

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I don't blame you!! She's definately got something to pass along! So I guess I should change my prediction to :boy: :girl: ..

6. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    :ROFL: Yep but you know now that I want a boy out of her she won't give me one.

7. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yep, she is a very pretty girl! I think she will go on day 145 :greengrin: Hoping for a Buckling for you Teresa :thumb: just think blue-eyed and moonspots.... blue-eyed and moonspots.... blue-eyed and moonspots :thumb: !!!

8. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Lava is now on day 145 and her ligaments are gone and she is really restless today up and down alot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well her udder could use being more full but other then that she looks to be getting very close, not posty yet (wahoo I figured out what posty looks like now) but that can come quickly

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I agree, ( :leap: experience with "posty" girls!)...she could still wait til tomorrow!! Need to fill that awesome udder and get "peg legged"

11. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    She has a very nice udder, is she a first freshener? Don't let those first freshening girls with socked on udders fool you, they tend to kid with what looks like small udders, but their next freshening will knock your socks off.

12. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Actually Ashley Lava is a forth freshner. Her udder is very tight to her body and this is what it looked like last year when I bought her in milk after she weaned the last two of her quads. I do think it will fill some more though.