The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lava is my last goat due to kid and she is on day 147. She is a big girl and it will be her 4th freshening. I think she has triplets in there but who knows. I have the baby monitor on and all your can hear is her moaning, poor girl I know she will be glad when they are on the outside.

Here she is this morning

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Lava day 147

liz said:
Theresa, she could be momma to Jewels kids!! They look like HER!! And I'll say she just about has to have 3 in there if not 4!!
Liz we have been talking about that here. Jewels kids look just like Lava and they are not even related.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Sweet Gum Minis said:
Some of them are such drama queens aren't they? LOL
Ashley she is the biggest girl I have and has complained the most. :slapfloor: I know she will be glad when they are here and she can lay down comfortably.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

I've had some barely showing and moan and groan. Lay around like its the end of the world. And then some as big as the barn hardly make a sound. And of course there are those who are huge and act like it. Makes me feel so bad for them. Just put wheels under them and I'll push them up and down the hills here. :p

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Here she is at dinner time. We are about to leave for dinner and the Rodeo so I hope she waits for us. All you posty experts how does she look?

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

We just got back from the Rodeo and hubby drove me straight to the barn. :) There she laid still fat and moaning. I went out and talked to her and thanked her for waiting. Maybe tomorrow.

Ligaments are hard to tell with Lava she has so much hair so all I know is it is mushy back there.

Oh and the Rodeo was great but of course I worried the entire time. :GAAH:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Lava made it through the night and is just ticking along. Today is 148 and here are pictures from this morning. How many do yall think she will have and when? She is a large doe and this is her 4th freshening.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts

She still hasn't kidded? Well she must be getting mighty close. She looks like quads to me. Could be big triplets. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Nope she stilllllllll hasnt kidded. She knows I want to see those kids so bad she is holding out. :roll: I sure hope she gives me some girls to kinda even things out it would be nice. :party:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts