The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine, who has a barber shop, gets his lawn cut for free. He said he needs to get a weed eater. Of course I said that I have a few. Lawrence, my one year old wether volunteered for the job.
Here is Lawrence at the Barber Shop this morning.
20190323_104558.jpg
He is not shy, he has great work ethics!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is Lawrence also promoting for the barber shop?

"Watch Lawrence for free while you wait!" ;)
Good idea! Most interesting yesterday, aside from the mother who btought her two children to see him, was a man bicycling around. He was from Vancouver, B.C.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
20190324_111136.jpg
Bentley went to help him today. Tomorrow for about two hours should do the trick!
Now I have to build a cage for my pick up. I have been putting it off for a while. All I have to do is cut a panel down and hog ring it together.

·
Registered
137 Posts
View attachment 151091
Bentley went to help him today. Tomorrow for about two hours should do the trick!
Now I have to build a cage for my pick up. I have been putting it off for a while. All I have to do is cut a panel down and hog ring it together.
My goats fit in large dog crates in my Suburban. You may consider doing that for now. (I put old packing blankets in the crates in case they urinate. The blanket soaks it up instead of letting it splash about.)

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Sounds as if Lawrence and Bentley do some promoting for children learning about other creatures. This is very good, considering most people of today live in towns and many look upon animals as "dirty" ... Pity the barber shop seems to be closed, the customers will not be able to benefit from this promotion.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Way to go Lawrence! Bringing home the bacon

I put my goats in the back of my SUV like I would a dog lol! I put a tarp down first since its a new car but then I put an old blanket, plop them in and go. Even my bigger fainters ride like that.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds as if Lawrence and Bentley do some promoting for children learning about other creatures. This is very good, considering most people of today live in towns and many look upon animals as "dirty" ... Pity the barber shop seems to be closed, the customers will not be able to benefit from this promotion.
We did get one visitor, an older man who grew up around goats.
Right now trying to get weeds under control, shop closed no distractions.lol

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Way to go Lawrence! Bringing home the bacon

I put my goats in the back of my SUV like I would a dog lol! I put a tarp down first since its a new car but then I put an old blanket, plop them in and go. Even my bigger fainters ride like that.
No SUV. Passenger side of pickup right now.

Reactions: MadCatX

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My goats fit in large dog crates in my Suburban. You may consider doing that for now. (I put old packing blankets in the crates in case they urinate. The blanket soaks it up instead of letting it splash about.)
My wife doesn't want me to ruin any more of her dog things.:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts