The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dandi is getting big. :) She is filling out nicely and is starting to really look mature. She'll be 10 months in a couple weeks! I can't wait to get her back in the show ring next spring. She finished out this year with 77 points, so we had a blast showing her!

She is SOO sweet and a breeze to handle... I just love her to pieces!

Had to share these pictures from today. :)

Attachments

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is Dandi (left), her sister Dearee Me and her full older sister Deeno's Pride competing in Get of Sire and Produce of Dam... :) They won both. The 2nd pic is Deeno's Pride and a daughter out of Mr. Rich as the yearling champions.

I just got these pics from a friend. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
I am glad you asked that Karen because I was about to ask the same thing.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
She's so pretty!! :)

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I bet she's gunna have super cute kids!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you! :)

I am so excited about breeding her. We have several straws from the same buck just in case, so I'm sure hoping she'll take. I think we are going to have our friend who is going to AI her take a look at her soon to see how she looks. I'm hoping the Ruger line will cross well with her!

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
Now lets hope she has a doeling! ;) Would you retain a doeling, too? I sure would!

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
Victoria ( hope thats your name!), I keep trying to look at your site, but I keep getting a "Error site not published" "site does not exist" or "page not found" message, happens why I google it then click on your site too.

·
Registered
8,709 Posts
I'm getting it too.... Editing your sight by any chance?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts