The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paint Ball had her time to shine for the camera today. I think we got some good ones for the website. :) We love her so much! ;)

Paint Ball is a % doe and is 7 months old.

Attachments

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Oh dear another horrible goat. ..

Just go ahead and mark her down for the trip to Texas with all the others I have claimed from your farm. ;)

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
What a little sausage! She has to be one of the meatiest does I have seen in a while :) Much more compact than Dandi, but I don't know which one I like better.... Hmm... Goat breeder problems... :laugh:

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! She is a great little doe... I think we'll breed her to Rich next year to add some style. Looking forward to that pairing! :D

Beautiful doe!

I love Leaning Tree boers! They're always at the Yakima fair...very nice lady and beautiful goats. I even got to show a few does for her once.
^ Leslie is incredible. We love showing for her! Her goats are REALLY nice!

Thanks Liz! She does have a level hip and no steep rump... which is really nice to see in a doe with her power. She does dip a hair behind her shoulders, but sometimes it just looks like she does as she has a big spot right there. In the show ring her spot blends in with my clothes so it looks like she is a suspension bridge, when it's really just the spot! :rolleyes:

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
she's just gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous!

and...i have to say. the first thing that came to mind when i saw her was the song "baby got back". lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts