The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally did it. I have made a thread where I will post the adventures me and Duncan will have. it has been quit a while since my last post. I have been doing a lot of research, so I haven't made it to the forum for a while. Duncan is growing well. He is now a whether and at nearly five months of age is nearly weaned off of his mother. I haven't worked with him much on anything. We have just been working on bonding and building trust. He is a little sensitive and requires a gentle touch, so I haven't wanted to do anything to scare him, but I believe it won't be long now before he trusts me enough to start training him to lead.
He is a very handsome little guy. I still don't have a camera yet, but I promise you all that I will get one and get pictures of my little guy as soon as I can. I am very greatful to goathiker for teaching me how to train and take care of him. I have been having a lot of fun learning about goats. I can't wait for next year when I can finally start taking my little guy out on hikes (although he probably won't be so little anymore then, lol :))

·
Registered
30,585 Posts
Welcome back..I look forward to reading all about your adventure with Duncan : ) and seeingpix when you can....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts