The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new bottle baby buckling as a X-Mas present from my family, he is such a sweetie. I think this bottle baby is my families secret attempt at getting me back into the goaties after my recent bad luck with kiddings. Well it sure is nice having him around to care for and seems to be working as I am really enjoying having him need me as much as he does. I adore this buckling!

Anyway Legend is in the house for now, and I took these photo's of his battle and triumph to overtake this tote, He was so proud to defeat this tote and in the last picture he looks so content and victorious.
I thought the pictures were so cute and just wanted to share! :D

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
That last picture, he looks like "WHO ME?, I am just to cute".
Now is this the same one that you showed us before? He is just the cutest think.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
You know I'm a sucker for those cou clairs!!!! He is downright adorable!!!! Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Awww!!! He is soooo cute! Makes me want Alpines even more! :D I've thought about having them as a 2nd breed.....but that won't be until I move out anyways! :(

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! :D
He is quite a handful that is for sure, he is bouncing around everywhere. I can't help but laugh as I watch him run around getting into mischief.
Although he does look a lot like an Alpine, this buck is a Cou Clair Nigerian Dwarf. :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts