The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are Lola's Quads:

:kid2:1st up is Fanta. He's blue-eyed and horned (I think, I'll know for sure in another day or two). He's really flashy looking!
IMG_2519.jpg

:kid3:Number 2 is Fresca. She is blue-eyed and horned (I think). She's a sweetheart!
IMG_2514.jpg

:kid2:Number 3 is Virgil. He's brown-eyed and polled. He's such a cutie!!
IMG_2521.jpg

:kid2: Last up we have Eli. He is Blue-eyed and polled. We love his crazy socks!

IMG_2518.jpg

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
All are very good looking! What happened to the name theme? You quit half way.lol

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Awww! Fresca is beautiful :eek:ohlala: The other are of course every cute as well. Fanta is a looker for sure! Love that kind of look with a lot of white and the spots of color Males I think of piebald animals and they are my favorites!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Reactions: groovyoldlady

·
Goat Crazy!
6,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And here are Annika's cuties. ALL boys! Oy vey!

First up is Amos who we almost lost. He's very tiny, but seems strong and healthy now. He is not spoiled at ALL!

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00837.jpg
DSC00843.jpg

Here's Daniel:
DSC00854.jpg

Here's Joshua:
DSC00863.jpg

And last, but not least, Here's the very handsome and equally DRAMATIC Isaiah. (I call him Zay-Zay).
DSC00845.jpg

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Oh they are adorable! :inlove: Oh yes. Amos does not look spoiled at all;) What cuties, so glad they are all doing well, and Isaiah :eek:ohlala: I love his little face markings!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Amos and the young lady have almost the same smile. They are very handsome little bucklings, and none of them are spoiled one bit. Not even little Amos, nope, not spoiled either. Congratulations. (highfive)

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Cute little fellows. Tell Annika good job!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts