The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Registered Boer goat farm consist of 6 goats
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve just recently gotten Livestocked and already have all my animals in the database and I love it! But I have been looking at getting the premium, is there anyone here who uses Livestocked and has the premium pros and cons of it?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have Livestocked and have been thinking about getting the Premium too. I love it! I've had Livestock for probably two years and it is so helpful with keeping records.
I know right! I even put in my breedings that I saw for the girls and it automatically puts in due dates! And I can even connect it to ABGA papers which rocks

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
I’m still using a calendar notebook then having transcribe it into each goats log at the end of the month. It’s time consuming but for only 24 goats it’s not horrible.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s the best thing now I don’t have to spend hours writing down when I dewormed everyone or when someone got bred and how many kids they had or how many kids were in their birth

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
So far I use HerdBoss but now they added a premium and the free version isn’t as good anymore. Will look into livestocked!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts