Let me see your spotted goats!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Dreamchaser, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Just as the topic says! I wanna see spots!

2. heavenlyhaven

heavenlyhaven Senior Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Belmont, NY
    [​IMG]
    green gables sir arthur pendragon
    next year's herd sire
    (attempting to breed bambi this year)

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Here's one of our bucks...Leroy...

4. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Dreamchaser - i really like the icon in your avatar! :greengrin:

Nice goat spots everyone!!!

5. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    nuuuu! I dun haff any spotted goats! *cries*

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    Hey All I have is a buck :cry: But he has his mommy's heart and spoiled rotten :love:

7. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    these are baby pictures of my now huge wether paolo

8. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Aww! They are all so cute!

AlaskaBoers, I made the goat pixiley from the horse one. I did a little plastic surgery on it with Animation shop...

9. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

I have had several spotted alpines over the years, here are a few some of these girls i dont have anymore
    Spot (named for obvious reasons) Her registered name is cyprine but spot just kind of stuck and it fit her personality.
    [​IMG]
    This is spot and melody in the back. Melody is out of the same sire and my chammy doe tempo. Melody is trills half sister. When clipped the big spot on mels side looks like the pepsi symbol. We actually sent a picture of it to pepsi and they sent us a bunch of t-shirts and stuff. they said they may use something in an ad someday.
    [​IMG]
    Chrom is related to spot, spots dam is chomes half sister, she has little colored dots on her white patches
    [​IMG]
    Some of you may remember this doe, she isnt mine, i had planned on buying her and then shipping plans fell through. She is owned by Jill Pritchet, her name is Oh Holy Cow
    [​IMG]
    This is Dixie, she is spots daughter
    [​IMG]
    This is chaos (now owned by cybil here on the group), he is a pied lavender buck very flashy!
    [​IMG]
    Here is cally (aso now owned by cybil)
    You can see how many spots she has. Most dont apear until she is clipped. She is spots mom and dixies grandma as well as chromes half sister
    [​IMG]
    beth

10. FancyAppy

FancyAppy New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    This is Lilly..our tough girl goat. She swaggers aroung the field with real attitude. They all clear a path for her. Only Boss Bob can boss her around...and oonly because they are buds.

11. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    I LOVE :love: all your moon spots. I really want a moon spotted goat.

Here is my spotty girl. Dixie Darlin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    we have all been mooned ..... :shocked: .......LOL ..........I am seeing spots before my eyes........ :)

beautiful animals ....love them all............. :thumbup: :drool:

13. Pheonix08

Pheonix08 New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Western N.Y.
    These first two are Puddles daughters from 2007 Veronica and Victoria. They had a brother Victor but no spots on him he was solif brown exept for maybe a splash on his side it was weird.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n312 ... 0_0031.jpg

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n312 ... 0_0030.jpg

This is Puddles herself, we lost her this year after stillborn quads/ what I think was possibly Ketosis/Pregnancy Toxemia.
    Was so sad, I balled at the fair this summer since I had to use a new showmenship goat I had used her for 3yrs now.
    It was just so sad to go to the fair w/o her.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n312 ... uddles.jpg

14. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    We've had a few but at the moment we have one - so here's the only "spotted" one we have now (well she's my sons doe....)

Calypso (Cally)

[​IMG]

15. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Oh my gosh! They are all so beautiful! Thanks for letting me see all these beauties! *drools*

I may be getting a spotted alpine along with a brown nubian! I would love to have a spotted nubian, but they go for so much money. I will probably have to find a spotted stud to breed with my future does to be able to have one of my own.

16. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Bona Fide: I have a buckling that looks a lot like your doe! His other side looks identical to your doe. This is the only pic I have right now. Here's he is...

17. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    KW: Love the buck! I could only imagine the beauties that would come from him. And if only he could be bred to my Twilight... I would be seeing spots everywhere! :drool:

My Nubian Twilight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do have some spotted Nigerians too,
    Hill Country's PR Warpaint 8*D AR
    [​IMG]

here is a couple more, I was fortunate enough to have lots of moonspotted kids born last season, but here is two of the more flashier kids born...

Laurel Haven Painted Warrior *S
    [​IMG]

Laurel Haven Taiowa *S
    [​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed seeing more spots! To me they are just the icing on the cake... But they sure are pretty to look at! :sun:

18. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Oh my gosh Laurel, those spots are beautiful!

19. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Oh my goodness! More spotted nubies! Hey Laurel_Haven, what kind of breed is Warpaint? He almost looks like a calico cat, in goat form!

EDIT: Duh! I just saw your siggy, nigerian. I thought that was what he was, but was unsure because of the color. What do they call that coloring other than spotted?