Guilty!!!! Expect not in bed with me.....yet. LOL
Hmmmmm.... How many of y'all (sorry, my southern-ishness showing already) have done most, if not all, of these 10 things listed below?
1. Had a goat in your house: Of coooouuuuurse I've had a goat in my house, who do you think I am?
2. Slept with a goat in your bed: No, I actually haven't. My parents would kill me. I HAVE snuggled with little goat kids for hours at a time though.
3. Driven with a stinky buck in your car: Yep, waaaaay too many times.
4. Spend more $ on your goats than yourself: Who doesn't?!
5. Have trouble sleeping because you're worrying about them in bad weather: Definitely!
6. Kiss them on the lips: Yep, I kiss them all the time (except usually NOT on the lips)! But during this time of year, I leave the kissing of the bucks to other people.
7. Know more about goat health than your own: Yep!
8. Have more than 1 buck for every 5 does: We actually have 6 breeding age does right now, and THREE bucks! 2 are my own and one we are borrowing. I really do need to sell one of my bucks though.
9. Ran to the barn in the middle of the night because you heard a goat in distress: I have gone to the barn in the middle of the night, but just because I was worried about them, not because I heard them. Our barn is too far away from the house for that.
10. Slept in a freezing barn in kidding season: Although not the entire night, a good part of it. I have only been through 2 kidding seasons so far, and all but 2 goats kidded during the day, so I haven't had much of a chance to stay in the barn all night.
View attachment 138517