Lets talk Bucks

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by sweetgoats, Jan 9, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ok, now that we are all in full swing mode with babies, and we are all wanting to see all those beautiful babies. What about those poor stinky boys. We need to give them some love, so how about posting pictures of our handsome herd bucks.
    I will share my beautiful boys.

This is Mickey. He is four years old. He has been crowned Best Buck in Show at the Estes Park Wool Market, two years in a row.
    [​IMG]

Here is Cupid. He is 11 Months old. I am really excited to see what he throws for babies. He was a luck boy boy and he was able to service several girls.
    [​IMG]

Here is Kingsley. He is Not mine but he is the father of some babies that I am waiting for. He is also the daddy of Cupid.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last but not least, here is Jobe. He is also the father of some babies that I am waiting for.
    [​IMG]

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oh my Sweetgoats those boys are really great looking. I love the horns.

Here is the sire to all my up coming spring kids.

Here is Hyde before rut all nice and clean

[​IMG]

Here he is all stinky and dirty but the girls didnt seem to mind.

[​IMG]

Here are my future bucks.

Here is my blue eyed boy Coal

[​IMG]

Here is his twin Carlo who has wattles

[​IMG]

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Teresa, they are adorable. I have to say I just love Carlo. He is adorable, and I just LOVE waddles.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Bucks

Ladies, Your bucks are very nice!!

I especially like cupid and carlo!

Here are my 2 bucks, and a buck that "may" have serviced one of my girls.

This one is Cherokee and he is owned by someone else, but may have bred my pygmy doe, Daisie

[​IMG]

This is Gabriel, my main buck. He is 4 years old and nasty right now, even though everyone is bred I do believe

[​IMG]

This is Joe Dirt. His registry is in process at the moment. He, I believe, has bred one doe of mine. I love his coloring. He was born 04/30/07

[​IMG]

5. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Here is Thor
    [​IMG]

And this is Avalanche
    [​IMG]

Both boys are 3/4 Boer and 1/4 Kiko and each one has quite a few babies on the way.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    goodness!!! Thor is HUGE Pam must be proud. :D

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, I just love seeing those big beautiful dirty bucks. They really are all so beautiful.
    Rockytopis, Thore is HUGE, who is in the back ground looking in? He looks nice also. Avalanche looks like one of my old buck, except mine had a horn span from tip to tip 3 feet, that is why I said (had). He was starting to use them on people and i have to many kids around to take a chance on him hurting someone. I sold him to another breeder that had like 40 Bucks. I have no idea why she needed another one but Hey I sold him.
    Allison, so that is the famous Joe Dirt? He is cut. So all all the others. They are just adorable.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Yah, that is the infamous Joe Dirt! Hehe he still has his mullet and it is even bigger and curlier! But, it does hide his scurs. i am going to work on them here shortly, but I have some other things to finish up before I start a huge project like that.

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Here are my boys...

Kids Corral CVF Rewind -
    [​IMG]

Gateway's Hollywood Nights -
    [​IMG]

Kids Corral LB Blue 2 The Max -

[​IMG]

Rosasharn UP Bronze Copper *S -
    [​IMG]

Rosasharn FS Senshi *S -
    [​IMG]

Thats all of my stinky guys lol. We love our bucky boys!

10. Rockytopsis

Rockytopsis New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Sweetgoats, the guy in the background is Patriot, he is a 3 year old FB Boer and will go up for sale this spring as most of the does here are kin to him.

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Rt, he is sure a nice looking boy also.
    Chelsey. Those boys are very nice.

12. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Here are my bucky boys. :)

First is Rue (he has 4 more does, maybe 5 or 6 due by him.) He is 15 months old.
    [​IMG]
    Isn't he majestic, he's a big turkey though, scaredy cat. Haha He's so handsome and has excellent general appearance when clipped. Can't wait to show him!

This is Zeus. He is our yearling buck. He had his first babies born from Nimue (twin blue-eyed polled bucklings) and Dreamer, Blessing's doe. He has one or two more does to kid by him. I am EXTREMELY pleased with his kids so far.
    [​IMG]
    He hasn't been shown yet either. He is the sweetest boy. He was a bottle baby so he's sweet but not overly sweet. He's not much to look at but if he keeps producing the great babies he's been producing he'll stay!

Cruiser is a May baby and he does have 1 doe due by him in late March. So I'm anxious to see his babies. He's polled and moonspotted but has excellent confirmation. Can't wait to show him too...
    [​IMG]

Larkspur is an April baby and he might have one doe due by him (sneaky little guy). He too is in my show plans.
    [​IMG]

And last but certainly not least is Ace. He's a July baby and not a daddy yet. First I must humilate him. Haha
    [​IMG]
    And here's his body shot...
    [​IMG]

So those are my boys. I am going to keep one of Nimue's boys probably too.

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ashley. I like Rue. His colors are beautiful. I think Ave looks so cute in his jammies!!!

14. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Ashley. I like Rue. His colors are beautiful. I think Ave looks so cute in his jammies!!!

15. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I will have to post pics of my good looking boys later but I have 1 I can post now.

[​IMG]
    I bred him to one of my girls and then someone was begging me for him so I decided to trade him for more girls. He is an awesome boy and was very friendly....I miss him and do regret trading him.

16. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    You all know my boys, I am so proud of them! :oops:
    Hank, pygmy on the right bred 1 possibly 2 does due end of Jan and end of February
    Chief is the little guy, Reg. ND, bred 2 possibly 1 due end January and mid to late February.
    [​IMG]

All of you have very handsome boys, even when they are all stinky!!

17. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Here's my boys:
    Caesar(my man :D )
    [​IMG]

Brutus
    [​IMG]

and here's my brother's bucks
    Boomhauer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hustler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow! Those Boer bucks are certainly "beefy" All very handsome I might add!

19. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Liz that is such a cute picture of your boys!!!!

20. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Thank you Stacey!! Chief will "love" anything up for the attention!