LGD in TN

Discussion in 'Other Animals For Sale' started by fritzie, Dec 12, 2009.

1. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i have decided to sell my 6 mo old female great pyr. she was born with the goats & has been with them ever since. she is already gaurding her pasture & her bucks. sire & dam are both working dogs. i have cut down on my herd so do not need 3 pyrs.
    i am located in waverly tn.
    $100.00
    fritzie

2. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    wow wish you were closer, have been looking at getting one. Reports of coyotes not far from here. Darn it.

3. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    to bad we weren't closer. she is already patroling the pasture at night & keeps all the dogs away.

4. I agree, I wish I were closer. I have three now but will always make room for another. When we buy this land out here around us I will need all the LDG's I can get. Cyotes here are EVERYWHERE!

5. dobe627

dobe627 Senior Member

Oct 16, 2007
    southeast PA
    what part of tenn are you in? Trying to see if any of my DHs friends are going that way.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I sure wish I could help you out also.

Hey fritzie, not to change the subject but how are you doing?

Good to see you here. :hug:

7. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i am doing pretty good lori. i go every 6 mos for chemo but other than being tired alot i am feeling pretty good. i don't go on the computor as much as i would like to now a days.
    oh Mello was sold today. she has gone to a great home with lots of goats so she will be happy.
    fritzie