The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holly Grove Farm currently has 12 five week old(I think) puppies that need new homes once they are weaned. A few are claimed (one maybe by me) so I cannot tell you exactly how many are currently available but in total there are 2 females and 10 males. They are mostly Akbash but also have Great Pyrenees and few other LGD breeds in low presentage. They have gotten their first round of shots already. Their price is most likely going to be free because the farm has too many dogs as it is but they may have a small fee to cover costs if they are not. A few one year old dogs could possibly also be available to the right home for a price. We are 20 minuets south west of Goldsboro, NC in Mount Olive, NC. Let me know if you are interested and I will start a list and let you know when they become available. No pictures right now because I lost my camera charger but I'll try to get pictures when I can.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Any still available? I know someone looking for LGD. I can pass on info to them

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
There are a few. Only four left I think. I just saw them today. They are growing like weeds, weaned and going fast.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are only 3 puppies left. All males.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All puppies have been sold as of yesterday. There is a possible new litter on the way however we do not know what she is bred with. Possibly a bulldog.

·
Registered
637 Posts
All puppies have been sold as of yesterday. There is a possible new litter on the way however we do not know what she is bred with. Possibly a bulldog.
OMG pls post pics of that mix...Wow cant concieve of how that is going to turn out- do you mean English Bulldog, or American Bulldog....?

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG pls post pics of that mix...Wow cant concieve of how that is going to turn out- do you mean English Bulldog, or American Bulldog....?
American Bulldog. If he was English that would be an odd mix. Now that I have my camera fixed I can take pics if she does have pups.

·
Member with a bahhh
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Akbash x Am Bulldog Puppies

She had 8 puppies yesterday. 7 females and one male. Color has confirmed the bulldog was indeed the father. 4 black and white, 3 brindle and white, and 1 tan and white(which has been claimed). She had them in one of the goat barns between a gate and a wall so it was hard to get pics but here they are.

This is momma.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts