The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple pictures of Liberty from today. I wasn't necessarily out to take pictures, we were just working on lead training ( she's decided not to lead, ever since the RWB Show) I was practicing with the blur background effect on the camera. :D

She's such a sweet girl. :)

Off to the Big Top Show this weekend! Hoping Liberty can earn some more points! :D And Dandi and Paint Ball... and Dazzle. :)

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
She's so pretty! Oh... and Dazzle can win too!! I think she is very well put together. Some may think that she is only nice because of those spots, but don't let her fool anyone ;) She's got the power!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Our friend who we bought Dandi and Paint Ball from just asked if we could show for her at the ABGA Nationals next year.... wow. I can hardly believe it! I kind of doubt we'll go, but still it sure would be awesome to go!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Very beautiful girl for sure.

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Off to the show in a couple hours! I can't wait! We helped get the barn and show ring ready last night, and everything looks great! There are around 5 farms from CA coming, so it will be fun to meet some new people. :)

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Gorgeous as usual, she is getting better and better. :D;)
Ughh I agree with Pam...Just gorgeous....as usual

:D:D:D:D

Cant wait to hear how everyone does at the show!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. :) We love her. The show went really well! VERY exciting news to report later.... Liberty, Dazzle and Paintball have seen better show days but Dandi on the other hand... :D :D :D And some awesome news about Rich. :)

Okay now, don't tell, Pam.... :)

·
Amber
1,339 Posts
Oooo can I guess????

Is Rich finally ennobled????

Did Dandi blow everyone away and win all her classes??

The suspense is agony! =)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts