lig Question

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by AlaskaBoers, Jul 28, 2008.

1. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...these girls are going to have you :hair: with guessing! Have you felt any kid movement? Alot of people have told me that babies are "slower" just before birth but I found that to be false as all my impending kids have been very active just before they make their entrance :ROFL:

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i really dont know what i am feeling, it feels normal , right in front of her udder is a little bump, but i dont know if that has always been there; like a organ or something, or a kid. i'll for sure get pictures right now...

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    okay! picture time, you know, she isnt very photogenic....

butt shot, HER FAVORITE THING TO DO...and a belly shot. btw, i can fit both of my fingers where her ligs were and touch them on the other side....

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she looks pregnant but the no udder is very different

5. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Her low belly looks preggy, no udder like Stacey said, is odd...even some that don't udder up til after they deliver have some udder. The constant squatting is a sign of impending delivery as the kids move into position, it is so hard to tell though without a definate due date.

6. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yep. it is weird huh. well, if she does have any its probably going to be a small one.

7. babe817

babe817 Guest

Apr 4, 2008
    :? is there any other goat breeders close to you? if there is maybe you should ask them to check her out to. my cashmere last time she had her twins.. only had a tiny udder.. pretty much just teats. but shes the only one that only had a small udder.

is she getting any clear/yellow discharge? most of my does have got this before kidding.

8. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    yeah, i'm in the matsu where most of the goaty people are, but they are all preparing for their dairy shows and such. no discharge.