The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a doe that is 6 years old and very healthy and pregnant and has no ligs that I can find and trust me I know what im looking for. My question is can she loose her ligs and not have them because she has no bag what so ever

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Close either about now or next month so she could be getting close but the bag is throwing me off because its not the :surprise: oh for the record she is half lamancha somyes it is easy to tell if she has milk or not lol she makes a huge bag when its time

·
Administrator
85,553 Posts
I agree, ligs can come and go, late term. After they pee, can also give false lig response.

Have colostrum on stand by, in case she is waiting til the last minute to fill, some do. Is there any milk forming at all there or is she bone dry? Can you feel a pouch at all?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well shes hungrier than normal but other than that shes fine still no ligs and I can see that she has none. Hiold on i just felt a very small ligament I think its not like normal but its on her right side that it feeela like a few centimeters and its not the full normal position it at the top of her tail head and its at a weird angle but she is eating alot so Id say shes fine

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.