The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a nanny that this would be her first baby she should be due around October 30. She does not seem to be stressed or have a care in the world however today when she went potty I noticed that along mucusy string came out its hanging there and is about a foot long it has a dark tint to it. She is my first to ever be pregnant ..... ..... not sure if I should be worried or if this is normal she does not have a bag

· Registered
8,603 Posts
After you see amber... 1.5 hours at the longest in my experience. I had one doe that had amber discharge, then kidded 5 mins later.

· Registered
8,603 Posts
Sounds close... Is her udder tight, and shiny? Can you pinch any skin on her udder?

· Registered
3,499 Posts
How are her ligs on the tail? Any contractions? Her back will likely arch up or get tense during contractions. Pawing at the ground, laying down then getting up to paw again as well as light noises to her belly are all good signs of labor. Just watch her.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.