Ligs are Gone!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by RunAround, Feb 19, 2008.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Wahoo! Xcell's ligs are completely gone! Her Udder has doubled in size in just a few hours and she had a mucous string, I think. I have a picture of it but wasn't sure if I should post it lol.
    I just wish the barn was closer to my house! It only takes 5 mins to drive there but driving that 5+ times in one day is tiring! She isn't pawing or talking or putting her top lip up so i came home to warm up for a couple hours. :thumbup:

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Who are Xcell's parents? She sounds soooo close!!!!!!! I think it is fine to post the pics.

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    [​IMG]
    Here is the pic. Its fuzzy because I was trying to hold her and take a picture. She does not want me anywhere near her back end. I can't even look at it or she runs away. :roll:

Her parents are
    Sire: Sandy Hollow UK Chesire Cat *S

Dam: QSF DTI Patience *D AR1782

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I bet you are super super excited!!!! I can't wait to see what she has! Keep us updated :leap:

5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    2:30 am here. Still no babies but I am frozen solid and tired so I am going to bed for 2 hours and then going back to the barn. She was having small contractions when I left but nothing serious. I think she is just dilating. She was actually trying to sleep through them.