Link to The Goat Spot?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bigoakfarm, Oct 9, 2007.

1. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    I know I saw somewhere on here that you're looking for a pic to make a logo but I can't find it again. How's that going? I don't have any real "awwwww" photos at the moment. :(

For those who've already added a link to this forum on their website - are you just using a text link or the photo on the top of the page or ??? I know there are still folks looking for GW that don't know about The Goat Spot yet - I just don't have email addresses. LOL. So a link is really all I know to do towards helping to spread the word.

Kristen

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    here is a link to the annoucement about the logo contest. Any pictures are welcome. Cute, funny, just pictures of goats grazing etc.

http://thegoatspot.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=115

As to a link on a website that is fine I havent' even linked it to mine yet - I didnt' want to be looking like I am soliciting people to come here and replace goatweb - I may do it soon if goatweb stays down.

however you like putting links on your website is fine I suppose. IF we get a logo picked then you can change it from a URL to the picture. Whatever works.

3. bigoakfarm

bigoakfarm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Kentucky
    Great! Well, I know there are some great photos out there and I remember some folks had these super nice banners in their sig lines (that's a little over my head) but I have no doubt this site will have it's logo soon. I'll use text for the moment. Thanks, Stacey!

Kristen